SEWING: Beach Bags (July 8) 9am-1pm
- $45.00 - Member
- $50.00 - Non-member
SEWING: Beach Bags
Monday, July 8
9am - 1pm
Grades entering 2+
Instructor: Serina Ruggeri
Join us for this one-day sewing camp to create a new bag to contain all your special things. A unique way to personalize one of your favorite items! No experience needed. 8 student maximum. * Students should pack a snack & drink.
Fee: $50 (members $45)
- All students need to complete and return a consent form. Download consent form here.
- Students should pack a snack and drink for each day of camp.
- Pack a hat / arrive wearing sun protection. Short breaks / lunch hour may be spent outside if weather permits.
- Students enrolled in back-to-back camps have the option to stay for the 1hr lunch/recreation hour. Students choosing this option are advised to pack a lunch and water bottle to keep them fueled throughout the day.
- We cannot accept early drops offs - please adhere to drop off and pick up times.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|