ART of THE TANGLE: Mandalas, Zentangles and Doodles Oh My! (July 8) 1-4pm
- $35.00 - Member
- $42.00 - Non-member
ART of THE TANGLE: Mandalas, Zentangles & Doodles Oh My!
Monday, July 8
1pm - 4pm
Grades entering 2+
Instructor: Piper Castles
Mandalas and zentangles are a fun way to create beautiful artworks by drawing structured patterns. Learn how to create these doodles with structure using markers and watercolor paints. We will explore patterns from nature and create our own while learning the basics of creating a tangle. This is an easy to learn, relaxing art form that all ages will enjoy.
Fee: $42 (members $35)
- All students need to complete and return a consent form. Download consent form here.
- Students should pack a snack and drink for each day of camp.
- Pack a hat / arrive wearing sun protection. Short breaks / lunch hour may be spent outside if weather permits.
- Students enrolled in back-to-back camps have the option to stay for the 1hr lunch/recreation hour. Students choosing this option are advised to pack a lunch and water bottle to keep them fueled throughout the day.
- We cannot accept early drops offs - please adhere to drop off and pick up times.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|