3-D DRAWING: Make Your Drawings Pop! (Aug 12) 1-4pm
- $35.00 - Member
- $42.00 - Non-member
3-D DRAWING: Make Your Drawings Pop!
Monday, August 12
1pm - 4pm
Grades entering 2+
Instructor: Piper Castles
Take your drawings from flat to 3-D! Give your drawings the illusion of depth and space by learning the 6 secrets artists know to create fantastic life like drawings. We will explore one point perspective, shading, shadows and more. Take your drawing to the next level with 3-D drawing.
Fee: $42 (members $35)
- All students need to complete and return a consent form. Download consent form here.
- Students should pack a snack and drink for each day of camp.
- Pack a hat / arrive wearing sun protection. Short breaks / lunch hour may be spent outside if weather permits.
- Students enrolled in back-to-back camps have the option to stay for the 1hr lunch/recreation hour. Students choosing this option are advised to pack a lunch and water bottle to keep them fueled throughout the day.
- We cannot accept early drops offs - please adhere to drop off and pick up times.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|