UKULELE ROCK BAND (July 8-12) 9am-12pm
- $135.00 - Member
- $150.00 - Non-member
UKULELE ROCK BAND
Monday thru Friday
Instructor: Laurel Jordan
Have you always wanted to learn to play the ukulele? Now's your chance! You will learn beginning chords and strum patterns on the ukulele while singing fun rock, pop, and kids' songs! We will also come up with a band name, a band T-shirt design, and write an original song on the ukulele! This class is for students who have no ukulele experience and for students who already know a few easy chords. There will be a final performance for friends and family on Friday. Fee: $150 (members $135)
- All students need to complete and return a consent form. Download consent form here.
- Students should pack a snack and drink for each day of camp.
- Pack a hat / arrive wearing sun protection. Short breaks / lunch hour may be spent outside if weather permits.
- Students enrolled in back-to-back camps have the option to stay for the 1hr lunch/recreation hour. Students choosing this option are advised to pack a lunch and water bottle to keep them fueled throughout the day.
- We cannot accept early drops offs - please adhere to drop off and pick up times.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|