T-SHIRT UPCYCLE CLASS
August 5 (Monday)
Instructor: Brigid Rankowski
Turn that old shirt into something new and fun! From a flag or blanket, to a purse or a skirt, make something fun from your old shirts. (Students are to bring in a couple old but favorite t-shirts that they can re-use. Please bring lunch, snack and water bottle as well).
Fee: $75 (members $65)
- All students need to complete and return a consent form. Download consent form here.
- Students should pack a snack and drink for each day of camp.
- Pack a hat / arrive wearing sun protection. Short breaks / lunch hour may be spent outside if weather permits.
- Students enrolled in back-to-back camps have the option to stay for the 1hr lunch/recreation hour. Students choosing this option are advised to pack a lunch and water bottle to keep them fueled throughout the day.
- We cannot accept early drops offs - please adhere to drop off and pick up times.