August 26 - August 30
Monday thru Friday
1pm - 4pm
Instructor: Piper Castles
Learn the basic techniques of painting with acrylics and apply them to complete finished paintings. Explore color mixing while painting flowers. Learn to underpaint and glaze by painting a beach. Create texture while painting ice cream. Students will create mini painting to master new techniques, then create larger paintings with their new skills. Please wear clothes that would look good with paint on them.
Fee: $150 (members $135)
- All students need to complete and return a consent form. Download consent form here.
- Students should pack a snack and drink for each day of camp.
- Pack a hat / arrive wearing sun protection. Short breaks / lunch hour may be spent outside if weather permits.
- Students enrolled in back-to-back camps have the option to stay for the 1hr lunch/recreation hour. Students choosing this option are advised to pack a lunch and water bottle to keep them fueled throughout the day.
- We cannot accept early drops offs - please adhere to drop off and pick up times.