STOP MOTION ANIMATION (Aug 6-8) 9am-12pm
- $80.00 - Member
- $90.00 - Non-Member
STOP MOTION ANIMATION
August 6 -8 (Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday)
9am - 12pm
Instructor: Abbeth Russell
Stop motion is the animation technique used for movies like Wallace and Gromit and the original Rudolph. We will learn about and experiment with this magical medium to bring our ideas to life. Using cut paper, clay, and craft items, we will make a few short films as a class.
Fee: $90 (members $80)
** FULL DAY camp option available 9 am - 4pm click here for details
- All students need to complete and return a consent form. Download consent form here.
- Students should pack a snack and drink for each day of camp.
- Pack a hat / arrive wearing sun protection. Short breaks / lunch hour may be spent outside if weather permits.
- Students enrolled in back-to-back camps have the option to stay for the 1hr lunch/recreation hour. Students choosing this option are advised to pack a lunch and water bottle to keep them fueled throughout the day.
- We cannot accept early drops offs - please adhere to drop off and pick up times.
Not a member? Support River Tree Arts AND save money on each class. Become a member here
|NeonCRM by Neon One|