August 20 - August 22
Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday
9am - 12pm
Grades: 2 -6
Instructor: Abbeth Russell
In this class, we will experiment with many fun drawing games and exercises to spark your creativity. Scribble drawing, sketching, character drawing, still life and more! You will use what you learn from these activities to create your own collection of work.
Fee: $90 (members $80)
- All students need to complete and return a consent form. Download consent form here.
- Students should pack a snack and drink for each day of camp.
- Pack a hat / arrive wearing sun protection. Short breaks / lunch hour may be spent outside if weather permits.
- Students enrolled in back-to-back camps have the option to stay for the 1hr lunch/recreation hour. Students choosing this option are advised to pack a lunch and water bottle to keep them fueled throughout the day.
- We cannot accept early drops offs - please adhere to drop off and pick up times.