STORY BOOK JOURNEY (Aug 20-22) 1-4pm
- $80.00 - Member
- $90.00 - Non-member
August 20 - August 22
Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday
1pm - 4pm
Grades: 2 -6
Instructor: Abbeth Russell
Write and illustrate your storybook from scratch! Students will journey from raw ideas, sketches, and first drafts to finished stories and full color drawings. We will gather inspiration by studying the works of Marice Sendak, JK Rowling, Dr. Seuss and many more favorites. This class will build skills in writing, drawing, design, process, and problem solving.
Fee: $90 (members $80)
- All students need to complete and return a consent form. Download consent form here.
- Students should pack a snack and drink for each day of camp.
- Pack a hat / arrive wearing sun protection. Short breaks / lunch hour may be spent outside if weather permits.
- Students enrolled in back-to-back camps have the option to stay for the 1hr lunch/recreation hour. Students choosing this option are advised to pack a lunch and water bottle to keep them fueled throughout the day.
- We cannot accept early drops offs - please adhere to drop off and pick up times.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|