Saturday, August 17
9am - 12pm
Instructor: Meredith Radford
Join us for a printmaking workshop that explores a variety of printing techniques such as Gelli plate, collograph, and relief printing. We will draw inspiration from all of elements the ocean has to offer: sea creatures, underwater plant life and beautiful patterns. * Students should pack a snack & drink.
Fee: $45 (members $38)
- All students need to complete and return a consent form. Download consent form here.
- Students should pack a snack and drink for each day of camp.
- Pack a hat / arrive wearing sun protection. Short breaks / lunch hour may be spent outside if weather permits.
- Students enrolled in back-to-back camps have the option to stay for the 1hr lunch/recreation hour. Students choosing this option are advised to pack a lunch and water bottle to keep them fueled throughout the day.
- We cannot accept early drops offs - please adhere to drop off and pick up times.