SEASCAPE PAINTING (July 27) 9am-12pm
- $28.00 - Member
- $35.00 - Non-member
Saturday, July 27
9am - 12pm
Instructor: Meredith Radford
This workshop will explore color theory through acrylic painting. We will apply value and depth in our seascapes through a variety of techniques. Our unique palettes will be inspired by the sea. * Students should pack a snack & drink.
Fee: $35 (members $28)
- All students need to complete and return a consent form. Download consent form here.
- Students should pack a snack and drink for each day of camp.
- Pack a hat / arrive wearing sun protection. Short breaks / lunch hour may be spent outside if weather permits.
- Students enrolled in back-to-back camps have the option to stay for the 1hr lunch/recreation hour. Students choosing this option are advised to pack a lunch and water bottle to keep them fueled throughout the day.
- We cannot accept early drops offs - please adhere to drop off and pick up times.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|