Song-Writing Camp (August 24 - 28)
August 24 - August 28 (Monday thru Friday)
Grades: 2 - 7
Instructor: Laurel Jordan
Do you like to write your own songs? Or have you always wanted to but don't know where to start? Either way, this is the class for you! In this fun class, we will learn the basics of songwriting and students will have a chance to write and record an original song. There will be a final performance for friends and family on Friday.
Fee: $150 (members $135)
** FULL DAY camp option available 9 am - 4pm click here for details
- All students need to complete and return a consent form. Download consent form here.
- Students should pack a nut-free snack and drink for each day of camp.
- Pack a hat / arrive wearing sun protection. Short breaks / lunch hour may be spent outside if weather permits.
- Students enrolled in back-to-back camps have the option to stay for the 1hr lunch/recreation hour. Students choosing this option are advised to pack a lunch and water bottle to keep them fueled throughout the day.
- We cannot accept early drops offs - please adhere to drop off and pick up times.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|