Ukulele Rock Band & Song Writing (Aug 24 - Aug 28) 9am-4pm
FULL DAY CAMP 9am - 4pm (Monday - Friday)
UKULELE ROCK BAND + SONGWRITING
August 24 - August 28
Monday - Friday, 9-4pm
Grades: 2 - 7
Instructor: Laurel Jordan
Ukulele Rock Band (9am - 12pm)
Have you always wanted to learn to play the ukulele? Now's your chance! You will learn beginning chords and strum patterns on the ukulele while singing fun rock, pop, and kids' songs! We will also come up with a band name, a band T-shirt design, and write an original song on the ukulele! This class is for students who have no ukulele experience and for students who already know a few easy chords. There will be a final performance for friends and family on Friday.
***** LUNCH BREAK 12-1PM *****
Song Writing (1pm - 4pm)
Do you like to write your own songs? Or have you always wanted to but don't know where to start? Either way, this is the class for you! In this fun class, we will learn the basics of songwriting and students will have a chance to write and record an original song. There will be a final performance for friends and family on Friday.
Full Day Fee: Non-Members $295 / Members $270
- All students need to complete and return a consent form. Download consent form here.
- Students should pack a nut-free snack and drink for each day of camp.
- Pack a hat / arrive wearing sun protection. Short breaks / lunch hour may be spent outside if weather permits.
- Students enrolled in back-to-back camps have the option to stay for the 1hr lunch/recreation hour. Students choosing this option are advised to pack a lunch and water bottle to keep them fueled throughout the day.
- We cannot accept early drops offs - please adhere to drop off and pick up times.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|