Sewing & Painting (July 6) 9am-4pm FULL DAY
SEWING: Creative Sewing & Summer Painting
FULL DAY CAMP 9am - 4pm
Monday, July 6
Grades entering 1 - 7
Sewing Instructor: Serina Ruggeri
Painting Instructor: Piper Castles
SEWING (9am - 12pm)
Join us for a morning of sewing and come prepared to create something fun just for you. No experience needed.
***** LUNCH BREAK at the playground 12-1PM *****
Summer Painting (1pm - 4pm)
Come prepared to have fun with paint! We will do a paint pour using acrylics as well as other fun painterly projects. This could get messy, so please wear clothes that would look good with paint on them.
Fee: $92 (members $80)
- All students need to complete and return a consent form. Download consent form here.
- Students should pack a snack nut-free and drink for each day of camp.
- Pack a hat / arrive wearing sun protection. Short breaks / lunch hour may be spent outside if weather permits.
- Students enrolled in back-to-back camps have the option to stay for the 1hr lunch/recreation hour. Students choosing this option are advised to pack a lunch and water bottle to keep them fueled throughout the day.
- We cannot accept early drops offs - please adhere to drop off and pick up times.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|