Sewing (August 17) 9am-12pm
- $36.00 - Member
- $44.00 - Non-member
Monday, August 17
9am - 12pm
Grades entering 1 - 7
Instructor: Serina Ruggeri
Join us for this one-day sewing camp to create something uniquely yours! No experience needed. * Students should pack a snack & drink.
Fee: $44 (members $36)
** FULL DAY camp option available 9 am - 4pm click here for details
- All students need to complete and return a consent form. Download consent form here.
- Students should pack a nut-free snack and drink for each day of camp.
- Pack a hat / arrive wearing sun protection. Short breaks / lunch hour may be spent outside if weather permits.
- Students enrolled in back-to-back camps have the option to stay for the 1hr lunch/recreation hour. Students choosing this option are advised to pack a lunch and water bottle to keep them fueled throughout the day.
- We cannot accept early drops offs - please adhere to drop off and pick up times.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|