Metalsmithing & Outdoor Art (Aug 11 - 13) 9am-4pm FULL DAY
- $195.00 - Member
- $210.00 - Non-Member
METALSMITHING & OUTDOOR DRAWING/PAINTING
FULL DAY CAMP (3 Days)
Grades 4 - 8
August 11 - 13 (Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday) 9am - 4pm
Metalsmithing Instructor: Abbeth Russell
Outdoor Art Instructor: Abbeth Russell
Metalsmithing (9am - 12pm)
Work with metalsmithing tools to form, shape & create your own designs. Hammering and soldering will be the main focus of camp. Each student will learn techniques to make their very own sculptures, pendants, bracelets, rings, pendants and more. Boys and girls are encouraged to enroll in this camp.
***** LUNCH BREAK 12-1PM *****
Outdoor Art (1pm - 4pm)
Otherwise known as “Plein Air”, outdoor painting and drawing will let your child explore the history of 20th-century art while exploring the world around them. We will learn about modern art by drawing and painting the great outdoors in a variety of styles. Children will walk to various local spots in downtown Kennebunkport for inspiration.
Fee: Non-members $210 / Members $195 (includes materials fee)
Not a member? Support River Tree Arts AND save money on each class. Become a member here
- All students need to complete and return a consent form. Download consent form here.
- Students should pack a snack and drink for each day of camp.
- Pack a hat / arrive wearing sun protection. Short breaks / lunch hour may be spent outside if weather permits.
- Students enrolled in back-to-back camps have the option to stay for the 1hr lunch/recreation hour. Students choosing this option are advised to pack a lunch and water bottle to keep them fueled throughout the day.
- We cannot accept early drops offs - please adhere to drop off and pick up times.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|