Create Your Own Store (July 7 - 9) 1pm - 4pm
- $90.00 - Member
- $100.00 - Non-member
CREATE YOUR OWN STORE
July 7 - July 9
Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday
1pm - 4pm
Grades: 1 -6
Instructor: Abbeth Russell
Using art supplies and recycled materials, each student will create their own products to trade. Students will then set up their own “store” where they can trade their finished products with each other.
Fee: $100 (members $90)
* FULL DAY camp option available 9 am - 4pm click here for details
- All students need to complete and return a consent form. Download consent form here.
- Students should pack a nut-free snack and drink for each day of camp.
- Pack a hat / arrive wearing sun protection. Short breaks / lunch hour may be spent outside if weather permits.
- Students enrolled in back-to-back camps have the option to stay for the 1hr lunch/recreation hour. Students choosing this option are advised to pack a lunch and water bottle to keep them fueled throughout the day.
- We cannot accept early drops offs - please adhere to drop off and pick up times.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|