Imagination Creations (August 25 - 27) 9am-12pm
IMAGINATION CREATIONS! (Masks & Puppets)
August 25 - August 27
Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday
9am - 12pm
Ages 5 - 10
Instructor: Abbeth Russell
Create fantastic characters and bring them to life through masks and finger puppets. These performance objects will help you to become comfortable in front of an audience. Through imaginative play, improvisation, and writing, we will build a performance around the objects you have created and the skills you have learned.
Fee: $100 (members $90)
- All students need to complete and return a consent form. Download consent form here.
- Students should pack a snack and drink for each day of camp.
- Pack a hat / arrive wearing sun protection. Short breaks / lunch hour may be spent outside if weather permits.
- Students enrolled in back-to-back camps have the option to stay for the 1hr lunch/recreation hour. Students choosing this option are advised to pack a lunch and water bottle to keep them fueled throughout the day.
- We cannot accept early drops offs - please adhere to drop off and pick up times.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|