Creating Coloring Books (August 25 - 27) 1pm- 4pm
- $90.00 - Member
- $100.00 - Non-member
CREATING COLORING BOOKS
August 25 - August 27
Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday
1pm - 4pm
Ages 5 - 10
Instructor: Abbeth Russell
As a class we will choose a theme, make our own line drawings based on this theme, and copy these drawings to make books that each student will be able to color and take home!
Fee: $100 (members $90)
** FULL DAY camp option available 10am - 4pm click here for details
- All students need to complete and return a consent form. Download consent form here.
- Students should pack a snack and drink for each day of camp.
- Pack a hat / arrive wearing sun protection. Short breaks / lunch hour may be spent outside if weather permits.
- Students enrolled in back-to-back camps have the option to stay for the 1hr lunch/recreation hour. Students choosing this option are advised to pack a lunch and water bottle to keep them fueled throughout the day.
- We cannot accept early drops offs - please adhere to drop off and pick up times.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|