Dance Camp & Creating Coloring Books (Aug 25 - 27) 10am-4pm FULL DAY
DANCE CAMP & CREATING COLORING BOOKS
FULL DAY CAMP (3 Days)
Ages 5 - 10
August 25 - August 27 (Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday) 10am - 4pm
Dance Instructor: Dolly Ngyuen
Art Instructor: Abbeth Russell
Dance Camp (10am - 12pm)
In this camp, we’ll explore different styles of dance. We’ll have a different themed class every day that includes arts, crafts, games and lots of dance fun! Please make sure to pack a snack and water.
***** LUNCH BREAK 12-1PM *****
Creating Coloring Books (1pm - 4pm)
As a class we will choose a theme, make our own line drawings based on this theme, and copy these drawings to make books that each student will be able to color and take home!
Fee: Non-members $180 / Members $160 (includes materials fee)
Not a member? Support River Tree Arts AND save money on each class. Become a member here
- All students need to complete and return a consent form. Download consent form here.
- Students should pack a snack and drink for each day of camp.
- Pack a hat / arrive wearing sun protection. Short breaks / lunch hour may be spent outside if weather permits.
- Students enrolled in back-to-back camps have the option to stay for the 1hr lunch/recreation hour. Students choosing this option are advised to pack a lunch and water bottle to keep them fueled throughout the day.
- We cannot accept early drops offs - please adhere to drop off and pick up times.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|