Summer Sketchbooks (July 13 - July 17) 9am-12pm
July 13 - July 17 (Monday through Friday)
9am - 12pm
Grades K - 5
Instructor: McKenzie Davidson
In this mixed-media camp, students will design the covers of their sketchbooks using a variety of tools and techniques including collage, painting, and printmaking. Once the covers are complete, they will learn to sew the binding of their books. Artists will learn to incorporate a variety of processes into their books, that they can apply to their artwork. These sketchbooks will open up a world of journaling and doodling beyond just drawing.
Fee: $150 (members $135)
* FULL DAY camp option available 9am - 4pm click here for details
- All students need to complete and return a consent form. Download consent form here.
- Students should pack a snack and drink for each day of camp.
- Pack a hat / arrive wearing sun protection. Short breaks / lunch hour may be spent outside if weather permits.
- Students enrolled in back-to-back camps have the option to stay for the 1hr lunch/recreation hour. Students choosing this option are advised to pack a lunch and water bottle to keep them fueled throughout the day.
- We cannot accept early drops offs - please adhere to drop off and pick up times.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|