Swirl and Whirl Paint Pour! (July 20 - July 24) 9am-12pm
Swirl and Whirl Paint Pour!
July 20 - July 24 (Monday through Friday)
9am - 12pm
Grades K - 5
Instructor: McKenzie Davidson
In this workshop, students will become mesmerized by the experience paint pouring embodies. The science behind paint pouring is completely magical, and it happens right in front of the artist’s eyes. Students will practice paint pouring on typical materials like canvas and wood panel. We will also pour on nontraditional materials like rocks and tiles. Students can create coasters, earrings, and pendants using the recycled “paint puddles”. This process is fail-proof, and anyone can make a masterpiece!
Fee: $150 (members $135)
** FULL DAY camp option available 9 am - 4pm click here for details
- All students need to complete and return a consent form. Download consent form here.
- Students should pack a snack and drink for each day of camp.
- Pack a hat / arrive wearing sun protection. Short breaks / lunch hour may be spent outside if weather permits.
- Students enrolled in back-to-back camps have the option to stay for the 1hr lunch/recreation hour. Students choosing this option are advised to pack a lunch and water bottle to keep them fueled throughout the day.
- We cannot accept early drops offs - please adhere to drop off and pick up times.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|