Summer Painting and Color Exploration (July 20 - July 24) 1pm - 4pm
Summer Painting and Color Exploration
July 20 - July 24 (Monday through Friday)
1pm - 4pm
Grades K - 5
Instructor: McKenzie Davidson
In this camp, students will learn simple painting techniques to help them feel successful with a brush in their hand. Artists will explore color and shape to help them discover their individual artistic style. Students will practice painting all things, “Summer in Maine”, such as our favorite summer treats and places to explore. Get ready to grab your apron and discover the world of color!
Fee: $150 (members $135)
** FULL DAY camp option available 9 am - 4pm click here for details
- All students need to complete and return a consent form. Download consent form here.
- Students should pack a snack and drink for each day of camp.
- Pack a hat / arrive wearing sun protection. Short breaks / lunch hour may be spent outside if weather permits.
- Students enrolled in back-to-back camps have the option to stay for the 1hr lunch/recreation hour. Students choosing this option are advised to pack a lunch and water bottle to keep them fueled throughout the day.
- We cannot accept early drops offs - please adhere to drop off and pick up times.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|