Paper Mache Animals (July 27 - July 31) 9am-12pm
- $135.00 - Member
- $150.00 - Non-member
Paper Mache Animals
July 27 - July 31 (Monday through Friday)
9am - 12pm
Grades 1 - 7
Instructor: McKenzie Davidson
In this camp, students will explore the world of sculpture through paper mache and cardboard. They will choose an animal (real or mythical), to mount on a cardboard plaque. Students will learn to take their preliminary drawing and create 3D forms to build their animals. We will bring our animals to life using decorative paper, paint, yarn, and pipe cleaners. The paper mache mixing process is a messy one and the artists will be involved every step of the way!
Fee: $150 (members $135)
** FULL DAY camp option available 9 am - 4pm click here for details
- All students need to complete and return a consent form. Download consent form here.
- Students should pack a snack and drink for each day of camp.
- Pack a hat / arrive wearing sun protection. Short breaks / lunch hour may be spent outside if weather permits.
- Students enrolled in back-to-back camps have the option to stay for the 1hr lunch/recreation hour. Students choosing this option are advised to pack a lunch and water bottle to keep them fueled throughout the day.
- We cannot accept early drops offs - please adhere to drop off and pick up times.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|