Earth Art and Exploration (July 27 - July 31) 1pm - 4pm
Earth and Art Exploration
July 27 - July 31 (Monday through Friday)
1pm - 4pm
Grades 1 - 7
Instructor: McKenzie Davidson
In this camp, students will learn to create 3D art using a variety of elements from nature. Students will be introduced to painting on driftwood, weaving dreamcatchers, creating windchimes, and so much more. Once students narrow down an idea, they can choose from a variety of found materials to build with. We will be creating functional objects in addition to pure artistic sculpture.
Fee: $150 (members $135)
** FULL DAY camp option available "Paper Mache Animals & Earth and Art Exploration" 9 am - 4pm click here for details
** FULL DAY camp option available "Take One Theater & Earth and Art Exploration" (ages 8 - 13) 9 am - 4pm click here for details
- All students need to complete and return a consent form. Download consent form here.
- Students should pack a snack and drink for each day of camp.
- Pack a hat / arrive wearing sun protection. Short breaks / lunch hour may be spent outside if weather permits.
- Students enrolled in back-to-back camps have the option to stay for the 1hr lunch/recreation hour. Students choosing this option are advised to pack a lunch and water bottle to keep them fueled throughout the day.
- We cannot accept early drops offs - please adhere to drop off and pick up times.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|