Take One Theater & Earth Art and Exploration (July 27 - 31) 9am - 4pm FULL DAY
Take One Theater & Earth Art Exploration
July 27 - July 31 (Monday through Friday)
9am - 4pm
Ages 8 - 13
Theater Instructor: Barbara Fraser
Art Instructor: McKenzie Davidson
Take One Theater (9am - 12pm)
This theatre program will be all about improvising and building a fantastic ensemble of creative performers. All levels of experience welcome. We need actors/ artists, actors/musicians, and actors/dancers. We ask each participant to bring their favorite short story, or a short story/skit you have written to share with everyone on Monday. We will form an ensemble that transforms these stories into improvisational performances that the group may choose to share with an audience on Friday at noon. We will build an ensemble with advanced and favorite theatre exercises, voice work, and character development, then add on sets, costumes and props of our own design. AGES 8 - 13
***** Lunch/Playground Break 12-1PM *****
Earth Art Exploration (1pm - 4pm)
In this camp, students will learn to create 3D art using a variety of elements from nature. Students will be introduced to painting on driftwood, weaving dreamcatchers, creating windchimes, and so much more. Once students narrow down an idea, they can choose from a variety of found materials to build with. We will be creating functional objects in addition to pure artistic sculpture.
Fee: $295 (members $270)
- All students need to complete and return a consent form. Download consent form here.
- Students should pack a snack and drink for each day of camp.
- Pack a hat / arrive wearing sun protection. Short breaks / lunch hour may be spent outside if weather permits.
- Students enrolled in back-to-back camps have the option to stay for the 1hr lunch/recreation hour. Students choosing this option are advised to pack a lunch and water bottle to keep them fueled throughout the day.
- We cannot accept early drops offs - please adhere to drop off and pick up times.
|NeonCRM by Neon One|