Clay Camp (2 week camp)
- $200.00 - Member (includes material fee)
- $215.00 - Non-member (includes material fee)
Instructor: McKenzie Davidson
Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday (9am - 11am)
Week 1: July 6,7,8
Week 2: July 13,14,15
Get your hands into clay, get a bit dirty, and make some great artwork! This camp will use mostly handbuilding methods to create original work in this two week course. We will make decorative art pieces like sculptures, tiles, and creatures, as well as pottery you can eat and drink food from. If possible, we will also experience throwing on the pottery wheel. The first week will focus on making work in clay and the second week will focus on glazing and other ways to finish clay work. 5 student maximum.
Members: $200 / Non-Members: $215 (price includes $25 materials fee) (fee covers both weeks)
- All students need to complete and return a consent form. Download consent form here.
- COVID policies: Masks must be worn by instructors and students during the duration of their visit to River Tree Arts. In-person classes are subject to switch to virtual classes at any time.
- Before registering, please read and agree to all COVID policies here.
|Neon CRM by Neon One|